Here at R&J Painting, we understand the toll that the COVID-19 pandemic has taken on our community’s essential workers and healthcare professionals by working tirelessly and, at times risking their own lives to help others. As our way to say, “THANK YOU,”
R & J Painting is proud to join forces with PaintTrack in Briarcliff Manor New Jersey in giving back to our frontline healthcare or essential workers here in the community that we work, live, and support. We will be providing two nominated individuals FREE painting services up to $1,500 in value.
The rules to nominate either yourself or someone you know is below. Please let us know how they are serving our community and us.
Rules for Nominations:
- Fill out the form HERE or comment on either our Facebook Page Post HERE or Instagram Page Post HERE
- You may nominate yourself or a friend/family member that is a frontline or essential worker
- Each complementary project is up to a $1,500 value
- Must live in the McHenry County area
- Must explain what they are doing on the frontlines and include pictures for verification purposes. Tell us their story and why you’re nominating them.
- Short description of what you or your nominee would want to use the painting services for
- Nominations are due by 12/4/2020 and winners announced 12/11/2020
Note: We can offer services for a day or two days to complete the work during our winter months which are January through the middle of March.For example, one painter can paint an average bedroom in two days, or a powder room in one day. Walls only with minimal patching involved.
We are also open to providing touch-ups you may need. If chosen, we will reach out for photos of the area you would like painted.