R&J Painting provides both exterior and interior painting services for a variety of healthcare facilities. We appreciate the nature of your business and maintain the required privacy and respect.
We will never compromise your daily productivity and on all occasions, will focus on being
courteous to you, your staff and to your patients.
With over 20 years in the painting industry, R&J Painting has the skill set needed to provide your
healthcare painting services in a highly organized fashion, while working to accommodate to
your schedule so that you do not receive any disruptions to the care that you provide.
We have extensive experience in the following healthcare facilities:
- Doctor Offices
- Dental Offices
- Diagnostic Facilities
- Assisted Living Facilities
Our painting crew is courteous and thorough.
To minimize disruption our crew will thoroughly clean up after each day’s work.
We realize that there is a concern for paint fumes and odors left behind. Our product coatings are low-VOC and do not produce the fumes that would traditionally accompany a newly painted area.
R&J Painting performs third-party background checks on all employees so that you will only
have the kind of painting crew on site that everyone will be comfortable with. They will be
punctual each work day and will communicate clearly should anyone on your team have
Healthcare/Medical Facility Painting Services:
- Hospital Interior and Exterior painting services
- Highly durable coatings and color selections from either Sherwin-Williams® or Benjamin
- Flexibility to provide services during off-hours
- Color matching so that you stay within uniformity
- Skilled in working with property managers
- Avoidance of disruption to the care that you provide to your patients and staff members
- A thorough clean-up at the end of each working day
- Highly durable coatings for all entrances, your high traffic areas, and hallways
- Use of paint product coatings that are low-VOC as well as being green
- Fully licensed with Workman’s Compensation and Liability Insurance so that you, your
staff and patients are 100% protected. We are always happy to add our clients as an
additional insured at no additional cost.
- Follow and adhere to PDCA work standards